Sunday, June 2, 2013

Panaway

Used to be called Painaway, but the FDA made them change it.  This blend is a great topical "alieve"!  It reduces pain, inflammation, increases circulation, and accelerates healing.  It can be used for arthritis, sprains, muscle soreness, cramps, muscle spasms, bumps and bruises.  It is also super effective on mosquito bites, especially if you get to them right away.

I love to put it right on my forehead when I have a headache.  I also have tendonitis (undiagnosed) in my wrists and I can rub it directly on them and the pain is gone in 5-10 minutes, and at times it has been immediate.

You can use in in your diffuser, dilute it with a carrier oil, directly inhale it, add to bath water, and apply directly to the area of pain.

It's pretty strait forward- Pan (Pain) Away!

Time to throw out the Ben-Gay and use something completely natural and beneficial to your body!

This blend has the following oils in it: Helichrysum, Wintergreen, Clove and Peppermint.

No comments:

Post a Comment