Monday, June 24, 2013

My PMS Experiment

Here is the post many of my girlfriends have been waiting for.

 Let me start by giving you a little history. I have been dealing with miserable periods for years now.  My worst symptom was the headaches, terrible, debilitating headaches.  My headaches would make me feel like I could not lift my head from the pillow.  I also have very negative emotions during my period.  I feel sad, lonely, and most of all impatient.  I have extremely heavy flow the first day.  I have moderate cramps.  I had tried the Panaway and it would not touch them.  I read up on it in the reference guide and learned that PMS headaches are caused by the hormones, therefore the Panaway is often ineffective.

I ordered Young Living's Oil "Dragontime."  As soon as it got here, I started applying it right behind my ankles and to my wrists.  I would do it every morning and every night.  I did forget a couple times.  My period came about a week after I started the applications.  My period normally lasts 3 days, although 5 days of the headaches and "moods."

 DAY 1: I was discouraged.  I woke up with THE HEADACHE.  I had the Dragontime next to my bed, along with the Panaway so applied it right away.  Within 20-30 minutes, the headache was gone.  I reapplied it around noon, and again at bedtime.  My period was lighter than normal that day, which was really nice!  I did have occasional head ache pain, but not as bad as the norm.  I did feel negative, down, and impatient.  I had no cramps at all.

DAY 2: I had no headache when I woke up, much lighter flow, and my mood was GREAT!   Emotionally, I did not feel like I was on period.  I did get a couple head aches throughout the day, but was able to get rid of them with Dragontime, and Panaway applied to my forehead.  Again, I had no cramps.

DAY 3:  I had no headache, very light flow, no cramps, and mood great!

DAY 4: My period was gone and life was good!

I would conclude, Dragontime was a huge success for me.  I love this stuff.  I'm not huge on the smell, but it is worth it.  The smell fades within a few minutes.  I would like to add, we all all different.  If you try Dragontime, and it does not seem to work for you, there are other oils that help with PMS symptoms.  There is one that will work for you, but I highly suggest trying Dragontime!

Don't forget~ I am here to help you!  Please don't hesitate sending my your questions and comments.  I also love testimonials!  They help us all.  If you would like to get started with Young Living Oils, I can help you.  If you are the independent type, here is my distributor number: 1451969.  You will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment